Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Product Endorsement



This is a Product Endorsement of the Highest Degree:

I Hong Kong Company has created a product for feminine Hygiene like no other...

"My Inside Cleaner"

It is a quick disconect shower / bidet head attachemnt with a insertable tube for...
well, Ketosis is a little embaresed to write about it..

for washing out a women's insides...

Product bullets like:

"Wait Impatiently for Women"

"Always Clean Refresh Pure"
-When Menstruate Come
-When you carry Leukorrhoea
-After Workout
-As a women of etiquette
-When Stinks

I could not make this up, click on picture for a link to the add.

I had no idea what Leukorrhoea was, but it is real, and real scary.

Here is the article from Wikipedia
"Leukorrhea (US) or Leukorrhoea (Commonwealth) is a medical term that denotes a thick, whitish vaginal discharge."


I dont know my way around the Vagina, as well as I thought, i kinda know what to put in there, and how to stimulate the little man in the boat, but I think I know too much now. I dont want to know any more. Ketoisis is a little sick, and threw up in his mouth...

No comments: