Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Conan Movie, Stars Pencil Necked Geek!


I grew up with Conan, I entered my teens with Conan, I started lifting weights because of Conan. When Arnold Schwarzenegger put on the role of Conan, I was enthralled! He was Conan. I saw the movie 10-20 times in the first year it came out. I owned the VHS, Laser Disk and later DVD. The sequel to Conan the Barbarian (Conan the Destroyer) was not nearly as good, but I ate it up and wanted more.

Conan is supposed to be HUGE.

He has 3 emotions, Blood Lust, Mirth and Melancholy.

He is not a surfer, but a Barbarian who strides through life taking what he can and making it his.

He is a trusted friend and a feared enemy.

I don't know Jason Momoa, but the pics I have seen of him, though he is fit, muscular he is NOT CONAN material!

Bring us a Conan we can embrace. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would have been a good Conan, but this surfer dude?

Conan would only ride a surf board to go fishing for Great White Sharks.

No comments: