Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wash Your Hands!


Want to not get sick?
Make sure your hands are clean. Also if you use that liquid gel based alcohol hand sanitizers, make sure it has 60% alcohol in it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/21/health/21cons.html

Here is an article from NY times on this.

Also wash your hands with soap and water, don't just use this gel crap, after the bathroom.

It is meant to kill any residual germs. I went to a persons house, they had no soap in the bathroom, but a waterless gel alcohol based sanitizer. Ok, I can kill the bacteria on my hands, but what about soap to wash off the crap on my hands after taking a shit?

I talked to several people and they thought I was nuts (normally happens). Soap does not nessisary kill bacteria, but it helps to wash it off your hands. Wash your hands and if you want to sanitize them then do so. But wash the shit off first!

My own sister was doing this,until I talked to her. Think about it, you have dead shit bacteria on your hands. Do you want that?

No comments: